- 2015. Ph.D. in Linguistics. Lancaster University, UK.
- 2011. M.A. summa cum laude in Theoretical and Applied Linguistics. Università degli Studi di Pavia, Italy.
- 2008. B.A. summa cum laude in Intercultural Communication. Università degli Studi di Genova, Italy.
Grants and awards
- 2012. AHRC Training Grant AH/K503083/1, awarded by the UK Arts and Humanities Research Council.
- 2008. My B.A. dissertation was awarded ‘Dignità di Stampa,’ i.e. it was considered suitable for publication.
- 2008. Summer Course in English Phonetics. University College London, UK.